Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Design

The blog has a new look.  I was tired of the way it was looking, plus I just enjoy that sort of thing, so I changed it up a bit.  It's still a work in progress.  I need to come up with a new title for this blog, because "and little man makes three" isn't going to work for too much longer, so for now I just have a temporary title at the top of the page, until we come up with something new.

Any suggestions?  If you have one just leave it in the comments.  I want to keep the same sort of idea, but I'll need to include the little man and baby #2.  It might be easier once we find out if this little one is a boy or girl, which will be the end of August, for those interested.  In the meantime, I'll just stick with what I have.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lexie johnston said...

i like it!!!!!!!!!
ill be thinking of a new name for you but im not good at that sort of thing!
ps thanks for updating on a thursday- i usually die on thursdays bc im in the office and after 3 there is not a lot going gone and no one ever updates blogs on thursdays!!!

July 8, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Elaine Clowers said...

haha, no problem! I'll try to update more often on Thursdays :)

July 8, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home