Friday, July 2, 2010

A Letter to Caleb

My sweet boy,
    You are getting so big and I can't believe you are already ONE!  You are a busy little boy, always on the move, but I love every minute of spending my days with you.  You make me happy, make me smile, make me laugh.  You're just the cutest thing.  I love you so much and can't wait to spend the next year watching you grow and learn new things.

You're daddy and I are so proud of the sweet and kind little boy you are growing up to be.  You smile at almost everyone, and you love to make people laugh.  You share your toys and food and anything else someone asks for.  You are so good at obeying daddy and me, even though sometimes it's hard to do.  You have made our life so much better, and we can't imagine it without you.

I love you Caleb,
     Mama

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home