Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Caleb's Birthday!!

Caleb had a great 1st birthday!!  I haven't had a chance to upload any pictures yet, but it will happen before I go to bed tonight.  But for now, I'll just tell you about his birthday.

His actually birthday was June 23, so last Wednesday, and he had his doctors appointment (is it mean of me to schedule that on his actual birthday??) and then church that night.  Everything was good at the doctors office.  He's still growing well, and getting bigger and bigger.  He got his first sucker after his appointment and it took him a few minutes to figure out what he was supposed to do with it, but as soon as it hit his mouth he caught on pretty quickly.

We gave him his presents Tuesday night since we had church on Wednesday night, and he loved them all.  One of his favorites is a VeggieTales book that plays music (over and over and over and over ...which may have been a mistake).

We got his new carseat and he now gets to face forward, such a big boy.  He loves it, particularly since he can see the DVD player in the van.  He likes being about to see me and Charles too.

He is so close to walking, I feel like it will happen any day.  He has taken his first few steps, and will take 3 or 4 steps before losing his balance or just sitting down, but he's not officially a "walker" yet.

I can't believe it's already been a year and he's getting so big!!

On Saturday we had the big party, but I'll post about that later tonight, along with some pictures.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home