Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 5 months sweet boy!




Our little man is 5 months old today. We have loved every minute of the past 5 months (well maybe not every minute) and can't believe how quickly it has gone. There are lots of things that I love about Caleb at 5 months old, but I'll just give you a few.

* He is so happy. If he's awake, there's a good chance that he's smiling. I don't know if I've ever met a happier baby.

* He has finally mastered rolling, in both directions. So there is no more going into his room to put him back on his tummy to sleep.

* He gets excited to see Mama and Daddy, which is just super cute.

* He's still very cuddly and likes falling asleep in my arms, although I try not to let him too often.

* He has the cutest little voice, and "talks" all the time.

* He's getting more active, and doesn't stay still for long.

* He plays very well by himself, which I hope continues.

* He is almost too big for his bouncy seat (he stretches his legs and leans back, and I'm afraid he's going to tip it backwards) but he loves his new activity bouncer.

* He chews on EVERYTHING, (hands, pacifiers, toys, blankets, and anything else he can get in his mouth) but no teeth yet. I think they're coming soon.

* He loves reading books and singing songs. We do alot of singing around here. His favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus, and My Girl (which has been changed (by me) to My Guy)

* He is sleeping better at night. He kind of backtracked for awhile, but he's been sleeping about 9 hours the last few nights.

* He's just adorable.

Caleb,
I am so happy to be your Mama and have loved watching you grow the last 5 months. It makes me so happy to watch you smile and play and learn new things. I love you more than you'll ever know. Mama



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home