Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something I LOVE and Something I HATE

There is nothing as fun on a cold (well ... kind of cold) dreary day like today as snuggling up on the couch and taking a nap with a cuddly baby boy, which is exactly what I did today. I'm not even going to think about all the things I should have been doing, like dishes and laundry and sweeping and dusting ... no wait ... I'm not going to think about it. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

**************************************

Exercise ... I HATE exercise, but I know I need to do it. I have these 3 stupid pounds left to loose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and on one hand I think, "It's just 3 pounds ... who cares?" But at the same time 3 extra pounds with each pregnancy is more then I want, so I'm going to exercise. At least that's what I'm telling myself. It's not like I sit around doing nothing all day. I do housework and take care of Caleb, and we go on walks (more like leisurely strolls) around the neighborhood, but I need something structured in order to stick to it.

Today was day 1. My sister and I popped in an exercise DVD, and got to work. Don't the people on those make you laugh?? They are entirely too excited about the fact that they are getting to exercise. I will never show that kind of enthusiasm for exercise. Hopefully I'll keep it up and in a few weeks those 3 pounds will be gone, and realistically, it wouldn't hurt to lose a few more on top of that, but we'll see how it goes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lexie johnston said...

elaine you don't look like you have 3 lbs to go! you look awesome! ive got a jillian michaels dvd (trainer from biggest loser) if you wanna borrow it...
excited about sunday!

October 16, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks lex! I might borrow it, although she's kind of scary :)

October 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home