Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Busy 4th of July Weekend

We had a busy weekend. Well, busy considering we now have a 2 week old baby to tote around with us. It began Thursday night when we headed out to Charles' parents house to visit some friends from out of town. They came all the way to Memphis just to see Caleb. It was Caleb's first long car ride, and by long, I mean 40 minutes, but he did just fine. We only stayed for about an hour, but that was long enough for Caleb to get passed around from person to person, which he doesn't particularly like. I think it was just too much stimulation for him, because it took him forever to fall asleep on Thursday night, and he normally has no problem at all.

On Friday we went out to my parents house for the 4th of July, and saw my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Once again Caleb got passed around alot, but he did a little better than the night before. On Saturday we hung out at the house, and then Charles went fishing in the afternoon, and then we watched fireworks on TV. Let me just tell you, it's not the same as seeing them live, but we didn't really want to get Caleb out again.

Sunday, we just relaxed. It was a fun weekend, but I can't wait until next year when Caleb is 1. Will he like fireworks or will they scare him?? We'll just have to wait and see.



My two guys, relaxing after a long weekend.

In case you noticed Charles' new haircut, I did it myself....impressive huh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home