Monday, June 29, 2009



All of our friends and family have been so sweet, bringing us gifts, meals and flowers. I'm going to have lots and lots of thank you notes to write.

As I'm typing this, Charles and I are watching some TV and Caleb is sleeping (he does that alot). I still can not believe how good he is, and I'm just waiting on things to change. I do realize that as he gets a little older things could change a bit, but so far...he's amazing. The pediatrician told us that for two weeks or so he would have his nights and days mixed up...well not our little man. He's got it down. He sleeps between feedings with no problem from about 6 o'clock at night until 6 o'clock in the morning, and during the day he is more awake. During the day he eats about every 2-2.5 hours, but at night he eats every 3-4 hours. Not quite sure how this happened. I guess Caleb just knows that we all need our sleep at night.

We called the doctor back this morning (he had asked us to call and let him know how Caleb's color looked) but we never heard back. We were warned that he was very busy because the other doctor in the practice is out of town. Caleb does look much better though, so I think he's fine as far as the jaundice goes...but better safe than sorry, so we'll call again in the morning and see if he wants us to bring him in. Hopefully his levels are back down to normal and he won't have to get pricked anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home