Friday, July 10, 2009

Bathtime

Caleb had his first real bath last night. He has had a few sponge baths, but now that his umbilical cord has fallen off he can have a real bath. I was hoping he would enjoy this more than the sponge baths he has had, thinking that he would be warmer and more comfortable during the whole thing. Well it started out pretty good....



No tears at this point, although he doesn't seem to know quite what's going on, but by the end of it all.....



He didn't seem to like it any more than the sponge baths. Oh well...at least he's clean for another couple of days.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Here's some motherly advice. I use to cover your body with a warm wash cloth while I washed your head, arms and legs. I think you thought you were under a blanket. By the time I moved it, we were almost through. Try it and see if it helps.
Love,
Mom

July 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home