Friday, August 20, 2010

It's going by so quickly

This pregnancy has gone by so quickly for me.  I have a hard time believing I'm already halfway there.  I am 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant today.  And in less than a week we will find out if this little one is a boy or girl. 

I get asked alot whether I want a boy or girl this time, and to be honest, I thought I'd have more of a preference one way or the other.  I remember thinking, when I was pregnant with Caleb,  that it didn't matter at all whether he was a boy or girl, I'd be perfectly happy with either.  But I expected to have a preference this time, I mean I already have a boy, so do I want a girl??  Or do I want Caleb to have a little brother, just 18 months younger, to play with??  And is answer is ... yes! A girl would be wonderful.  I'd get to do all the little girl things I didn't get to do with Caleb, I'd get to buy lots of pink, there would be 2 boys and 2 girls in our family.  And on the other hand ... yes ... I would love Caleb to have a little brother to play with, to be best friends with. 

I love being Caleb's mama, the mama to a little boy.  And I am so excited to be the mama to another little one, whether it be a boy or a girl.  We will be thrilled either way.

And I'm just hoping that the second half of my pregnancy goes by as quickly as the first half has.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home