Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello Again

It has been so long I doubt anyone even looks at this blog anymore, but it's about time for an update.

We have some big changes headed our way over the next few days.  Most of you know that I'm pregnant, 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant to be exact.  But some of you might not know that I have preeclampsia with this pregnancy and because of that am being induced at 37 weeks.  That's right ... 37 weeks ... as in 3 days!

We are very excited and I am, of course, a little nervous, but this little guy will be here before we know it.  At my last doctor's appointment I had an ultrasound and based on the measurements taken, he weighs 6 lbs. 13 oz.  Sounds good to me :)

I go in on Sunday night and will be officially induced bright and early Monday morning.  So we're having ourselves a little Christmas baby.

I promise to do better updating on here, and there will be an update soon after he's born with pictures.  I know that's all anyone wants to see anyways!  So make sure you check back Monday evening or Tuesday morning.  I hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas this year.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home