Sunday, August 22, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Just a quick little post, more for my sake than yours. 

Caleb went through a little phase a while back, where if you asked him for a kiss he would plant his opened mouth on your cheek.  Not exactly right, but he got the general idea. 

Well, it became very ... let's say ... wet.  So we quit asking. 

But tonight, for the first time, I got an actual, legitimate, no doubt about it, kiss from my little man.  Right on the cheek, with puckered little lips and a smacking sound and all.  It was precious. 

I believe Charles' comment to Caleb was, "Oh gosh, if you didn't already have her wrapped around your little finger, you do now", and you know what, he's right.  I'm wrapped pretty tight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home